Skip to content

Forest Practices Authority


Harvesting forests and clearing trees or non-forest threatened native vegetation is regulated on Tasmanian private and public land.

You may need a forest practices plan, depending on what you are planning to do.

Check Before You Chop can help you find out if you need an FPP for private land – click on the logo below.